Top Christmas n New Year Wishes
We write down near about 100 christmas n new year wishes only for you. Christmas just left two day, now it time to wish your friends with christmas n new year wishes. Text your relatives with christmas n new year messages & christmas n new year quotes. Christmas & New Year is biggest festive in world & also everyone enjoy all these things in his/her way. Everyone love to eat food, christmas without food is nothing. Cookies, best in christmas enjoy it, and also have some christmas desert. Here Recipes.
CHRISTMAS n NEW YEAR WISHES IMG: MERCENIE
Happiness – May your life be filled with joy and happiness and may each new day bring you moments to cherish.
Love – On this joyous day, and throughout the new year, may your life be filled with an abundance of love.
Fulfillment – Merry Christmas and may you live a long and happy life filled with goodwill and friendship.
Peace – May this new year bring you peace and tranquility, and as you walk your path may it bring you contentment.
Prosperity – On this joyous day, and throughout the coming year, may your life be filled with good luck and prosperity.
Friendship – I hope you know how much I value your friendship. I wish you a very merry Christmas and may we enjoy many more years together as friends.
Joy of Giving – May your heart be filled with the joy of giving, as it is the expression of the love in your heart and the kindness in your soul.
Blessings – May the light of love shine upon you, and may your life be filled with blessings in this Christmas season.
Kindness – On this most blessed day, I wish you love for all your kindness, and I hope the new year will bring you many days of happiness.
Best 100 Christmas n New Year Wishes
1. Christmas is not a time nor season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and kindness, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas.
2. A star has come to earth! Spread the Christmas love and cheer! Merry Christmas!
3. Christmas is not an eternal event at all, but a piece of one’s home that one carries in one’s heart.
4. A silent night, a star above, a blessed gift of hope and love.A blessed Christmas to you!
5. A song was heard at Christmas. To wake the midnight sky. A savior’s birth, and peace on earth and praise to God on high.
6. A lovely thing about Christmas is that it’s compulsory, like a thunderstorm, and we all go through it 2gether.
7. The holiday season is the best time of year. One of the things that makes it so great is that I get to spend it with you.
8. I wanted to take the time to send you my most sincere Christmas wishes. I hope you have a beautiful holiday.
9. Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way, May you be blessed this Christmas with peace and love all day! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
10. Just like you clean your homes before guests arrive, clean your hearts for Baby Jesus is on his way. Have a Blessed Christmas.
11. Let’s celebrate this blissful New Year. happy Christmas.
12. Love came down at Christmas; Love all lovely, love divine; Love was born at Christmas, Stars and angels gave the sign. Merry Christmas.
13. Love, Peace and Joy came down on Christmas day to make you happy and cheerful. May Christmas spread cheer in your lives! Merry Christmas…
14. Love makes all things beautiful, May you have all the three for this Christmas. MERRY CHRISTMAS!
15. Jingle the bells and play the music loud, for Santa Claus is coming to town! Happy Christmas.
16. Keeping Christmas is good, but sharing it with others is even better.
17. Let this Christmas be a period of reflection on our past and project to better them the years before us, Let us show greater love and care for one another more in this year.
18. Love and Joy came down on the earth on Christmas day 2 make u happy and cheerful. May Christmas spread cheer in your life.
19. Each moment in a day has its own value. Morning brings HOPE, Afternoon brings FAITH. Evening brings LOVE, Night brings REST. Hope u will all of them every day. HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR !
20. Good news from heaven the angels bring; Glad tidings to the earth they sing; To us this day a child is given; To crown us with the joy of heaven.
21. Christmas, here again. Let us raise a loving cup; Peace on earth, goodwill to men; And make them do the washing up
22. Christmas, children, is not a date. It is a state of mind…
23. From door to door, From heart to heart; Christmas binds us together So that we’re never ever torn apart! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
24. Heap On The Wood!The Wind Is Chill, But Let It Whistle As It Will, We will Keep Our Christmas Merry Still!
25. Hope your Christmas is an ideal measure of fun and laughter!
26. Ho! Ho! Ho! It’s Christmas time! May love, success, luck and friendship come knocking at your door throughout this Christmas season. Have a wonderful Christmas.
27. I love the Christmas tide, and yet; I notice this, each year I live; I always like the gifts I get; But how I love the gifts I give!
28. I am dreaming of white Christmas, with every Christmas card I write, May your days be Merry and bright, and May all your Christmases be white. Merry Christmas.
29. I wish Santa brings you the gift of never ending happiness this Christmas! May you and your family be blessed abundantly. Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year!
30. I’m sending you warm bear hugs, loving kisses and earnest wishes for the wonderful occasion of Christmas. May you have a splendid Christmas filled with lights, songs and cheer. Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year to you.
31. It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air.
32. It is that time of the year again, when you are thankful for everything Merry and bright. May this Christmas be a delight! Wishing you a Merry Christmas!
33. For a fresh and bright New Year. Here’s wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
34. A little smile, A word of cheer, A bit of love from someone near A little gift from one held dear, Best wishes for the coming year, These make a Merry Christmas!
35. I can’t wait to do all the holiday things with you. I want to bake Christmas cookies, drink eggnog, and decorate the home.
36. I know we are always busy this holiday season but I want to take the time to wish you and yours, happy holidays. I hope we can spend time together soon.
37. My dear friend, I’m wishing you all the blessings of a wonderful Christmastime and I hope you feel all the job this holiday season has to offer.
38. I want to wish you and your family all the happiness and joy of Christmas. I hope we can get together this holiday season and spend quality time together.
39. A Christmas candle is a lovely thing; It makes no noise at all, But softly gives itself away; While quite unselfish, it grows small.
40. Merry Christmas, and may this new year bring you joy and laughter. To be happy is the greatest wish in life.
41. There are so many gifts I want to give to you this Christmas. Peace, love, joy, happiness are all presents I am sending your way.
42. Christmas is a time for cherishing those who bring so many blessings to our lives. May your heart feel that love this Christmas and throughout the New Year ahead.
43. May all the beauty and blessings this Christmas season has to offer be with you and your family. Happy Christmas to you all!
44. Beneath the hustle and bustle of the holiday season there is the true beauty of connecting with loved ones. May this beauty and joy lift you up during Christmas and the New Year!
45. The tree is decorated, the cookies are made, the gifts are wrapped; now all that’s left is to wish you a Merry Christmas. So, Merry Christmas dear friend.
46. It is easy to get lost in the flurry of activity during the holiday season. May you get time to take in the beauty and true meaning of the season and have a Merry Christmas!
47. Christmas is all about sharing love with your loved ones. That’s why I am taking the time to share love with you and I hope to get some love back.
48. I wish you a blessed holiday season. May this Christmas bring you comfort, joy, peace and happiness to last throughout the coming year!
49. May your home be filled with the joy of the Christmas season. Here’s wishing you a blessed Christmas and Happy New Year!
50. As Christmas and the New Year approaches, I want to take time to tell you how blessed I feel to know you. Here’s to wishing you a very Merry Christmas and amazing New Year.
51. The true heart of Christmas is one of wonder and warmth. May any holiday stress you feel fade away and be replaced with this. Merry Christmas!
52. This season is so much more than holiday parties and giving gifts. May your Christmas be filled with the true miracles and meaning of this beautiful time.
53. May your heart and home be filled with all of the joys the season brings. Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year!
54. May this Christmas bring joy and love to your heart and soul, and may you start the New Year on a beautiful note. Wishing you the best Christmas and a safe and happy New Year!
55. Here’s to wishing you a warm and happy Christmas, filled with the peace, joy and love you deserve. Have a fantastic Christmas and New Year!
56. Blessings and peace of mind that you truly deserve. MERRY CHRISTMAS.
57. Christmas is the gentlest, loveliest festival of the revolving year – and yet, 4 all that, when it speaks, its voice has strong authority.
58. Bells are ringing and everyone is singing, It’s Christmas! It’s Christmas! Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
59. Bless us Lord, this Christmas, with quietness of mind; Teach us to be patient and always to be kind.
60. Christmas is the season when you buy this year’s gifts with next year’s money.
61. Christmas Tip: Make this Christmas special for someone in need. It will automatically become special for you as well. Have a lovely Christmas.
62. Christmas spells out love, hope and joy. Pass it on to everyone in your life. Have a great Christmas.
63. Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.
64. Love, Peace and Joy came down on earth on Christmas day to make you happy and cheerful. May Christmas spread cheer in your lives!
65. May the good times and treasures of the present become the golden memories of 2morrow. Wish you lots of love, joy and happiness.
66. May all the sweet magic of Christmas conspire; To gladden your hearts and fill every desire.
67. May the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ. Bring you and your family endless prosperity.
68. May baby Jesus bless you and your family this Christmas with wonderful and spiritual gifts. I wish you a Memorable and Bright Christmas this year. Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year to you and all your loved ones.
69. May Santa Claus bring you lots of gifts! May your home be filled with peace and bliss! May Jesus shower His abundant blessings on you! Here’s wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Promising New Year!
70. May peace, happiness and goodwill be with you and your family not only on Christmas, but throughout the year and beyond. Wishing you Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.
71. May Santa and his elves bring you bundles of joy and the Yuletide cheer!
72. May the closeness of friends, the comfort of home and the unity of our nation, Renew your spirits this holiday season.
73. May the good times and treasures of the present; Become the golden memories of tomorrow. Wish you lots of love, joy and happiness. MERRY CHRISTMAS
74. Wish you a Merry Christmas and may this festival bring abundant joy and happiness in your life!
75. Wishing your family all the jingly, jolly joys of Christmas.
76. Wishing you and your loved ones a Merry Christmas and a New Year filled with fun and frolic!
77. May the sadness and gloom in your life be replaced with never ending happiness and cheer! Smile my dear, for the season of Christmas has finally arrived here! Here’s wishing you a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year!
78. May the winds of love and joy visit your homes this Christmas and live with you and your family for today and forever. Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
79. May this Christmas be so special that you never ever feel lonely again and be surrounded by loved ones throughout!
80. May this Christmas bring you all the love and luck in the world! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
81. May this Christmas end the present year; On a cheerful note and make way
82. May this year be more promising than the year before! Spread the happiness all around you! It’s Christmas! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your family!
83. May you find more smiles on your face this Christmas than ever before! Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Make it grand!
84. May your hearts be filled with peace and faith in God. May your days of doubt be replaced with days of hope and cheer. May you and your family get nurtured with lots of love! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and to your loved ones!
85. May your world be filled with warmth and good cheer this Holy season, and throughout the year! Wish your Christmas be filled with peace and love. Merry Xmas.
86. Not everyday does it happen that we get to wake up to a bright and beautiful Christmas morning. Make the most of today. Have a lovely Christmas.
87. Rejoice and be glad for the Saviour has been born! Merry Christmas and a prosperous and fun filled New Year!
88. Santa Claus has come to town, So all you children sing aloud! Merry Christmas! Ho Ho Ho Ho!
89. Sending the warmest Christmas wishes to you and your family. May God shower his choicest blessings on you and your family this Christmas!
90. Sending you all my love and the choicest blessings from heaven this Christmas. May you have a brilliant Christmas season. Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones!
91. Smile, sing and be glad! It’s Christmas! It’s Christmas! Merry Christmas to you and your family! May the blessings of the Lord remain with you today and forever!
92. Special Christmas greetings to a person who is just so very special. We wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year.
93. Take Christ out of Christmas, and December becomes the bleakest and most colorless month of the year.
94. The joy of brightening other lives, bearing each others’ burdens, easing other’s loads and supplanting empty hearts and lives with generous gifts becomes for us the magic of Christmas.
95. The best gift you could give baby Jesus on his birthday is a clean heart. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year that follows.
96. There’s nothing sadder in this world than to awake Christmas morning and not be a child.
97. The making of cribs, the preparation of sweets; the baking of cake, the chocolate icing underneath; The Christmas carols sung out loud, brings happiness and bliss all the year round! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
98. his Christmas give us a message that we should live unite with great peace, So, here is a bundle of some sweet wishes for you. Merry Christmas…
99. This Christmas may you get the opportunity to explore joy and lots of love that Christmas brings your way. Happy Christmas to you and a Happy New Year ahead.
100. This Christmas, make it a point to bring a smile to every face you see. Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Make it a special one!
I wish you all will love all christmas n new year wishes. Comment below about our post on christmas n new year wishes. If you have thing regarding christmas n new year wishes write down below as comment.