New year just left 2-3 days from today, below few many number of happy new year 2015 quotes are collected for you. Send these quotes along with few many other stuffs like happy new year 2015 messages & happy new year 2015 wishes. We you all a very very happy new year & holiday season. Create e-greetings card for your friends & send them online through social media like facebook, whatsapp etc.
Wish you a fabulous happy new year & get our happy new year 2015 quotes for friends.
Happy New Year 2015 Quotes
1. I would say happy new year but it’s not happy; it’s exactly the same as last year except colder. ― Robert Clark
2. Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.
― Oprah Winfrey
3. May the New Year bring you courage to break your resolutions early! My own plan is to swear off every kind of virtue, so that I triumph even when I fall! ― Aleister Crowley, Moonchild
4. Every time you tear a leaf off a calendar, you present a new place for new ideas and progress.
– Charles Kettering
5. Write it on your heart that everyday is the best day in the year.
– Ralph Waldo Emerson
6. Hope Smiles from the threshold of the year to come, Whispering ‘it will be happier’…
– Alfred Tennyson
7. Let this coming year be better than all the others. Vow to do some of the things you have always wanted to do but could not find the time. Call up a forgotten friend. Drop an old grudge, and replace it with some pleasant memories. Vow not to make a promise you do not think you can keep. Walk tall, and smile more. You will look 10 years younger. Do not be afraid to say, I love you. Say it again. They are the sweetest words in the world.
– Ann Landers
8. May all your troubles last as long as your New Year’s resolutions.
– Joey Adams
9. We meet today/ To thank Thee for the era done, And Thee for the opening one.
– John Greenleaf Whittier
10. We spend January 1 walking through our lives, room by room, drawing up a list of work to be done, cracks to be patched. Maybe this year, to balance the list, we ought to walk through the rooms of our lives… not looking for flaws, but for potential.
– Ellen Goodman
11. The Old Year has gone. Let the dead past bury its own dead. The New Year has taken possession of the clock of time. All hail the duties and possibilities of the coming twelve months!
– Edward Payson Powell
12. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
– Mark Twain
13. As years passed away I have formed the habit of looking back upon that former self as upon another person, the remembrance of whose emotions has been a solace in adversity and added zest to the enjoyment of prosperity.
– Simon Newcomb
14. I have no way of knowing how people really feel, but the vast majority of those I meet couldn’t be nicer. Every once in a while someone barks at me. My New Year’s resolution is not to bark back.
– Tucker Carlson
15. Glory to God in highest heaven, Who unto man His Son hath given; While angels sing with tender mirth, A glad new year to all the earth.
– Martin Luther
16. A new year brings not only happiness, it makes us happy with a hope to fulfill our dreamz or a new beginning of our life. So, a new year is very special to everyone.
– Santonu Kumar Dhar
17. A happy New Year! Grant that I May bring no tear to any eye When this New Year in time shall end Let it be said I’ve played the friend, Have lived and loved and labored here, And made of it a happy year.
– Edgar Guest
18. May the New Year bring you courage to break your resolutions early. My own plan is to swear off every kind of virtue, so that I triumph even when I fall.
– Aleister Crowley
19. For eleven months and maybe about twenty days each year, we concentrate upon the shortcomings of others, but for a few days at the turn of New Year we look at our own. It is a good habit.
– Arthur H. Sulzberger
20. Let our New Years resolution be this, we will be there for one another as fellow members of humanity, in the finest sense of the word.
– Goran Persson
21. Let the brand New Year discovers you fresher, happier, healthier, more joyful, more cheerful and more satisfied. Here is wishing you a Happy New Year.
22. Every stage in life has its own beauty. Do not rust your past in cribbing, do not tarnish your present in ignorance, never spoil pollute your future with worries. Happy New Year.
23. Always remember that whatever we do or did for others, will always come back and you will be repaid for all your DOINGS. If you will do GOOD of OTHERS, U will be awarded with GOODY GOODY Things. BUT if YOU will do BAD of OTHERS, then in that case only GOD KNOWS about YOUR FUTURE SO BEWARE.
24. May the coming new year take away all the tears and unhappiness and shower you with all the love and happiness. All the best for a lovely new year.
25. It’s the year of cakes and candles, new songs, celebration and decoration, laughter and love. Wishing you a lovely 2015 that brings with it great love and luck for you. Happy new year!
26. Begin another new chapter and remember that you have 365 days to make every page of the chapter worth remembering when you finish the year.
27. Another year is right here, Welcome it and forget your fears, Hold a can of your favorite beer, And shout out with your friends, cheers!
28. Each new day is a blank page in the diary of your life. The secret of success is in turning that diary into the best story you possibly can. I wish you Happy New Year and diary full of best stories ever written in your life.
29. Be Content with what you have rejoice in the way things are. When you realize there is nothing lacking, the whole world belongs to you. Happy New Year.
30. Whether we want them or not the New year will bring challenges,whether we sieze them or not the New year will bring new opportunities. Happy 2015.
31. Christmas can be celebrated in the school room with pine trees, tinsel and reindeers, but there must be no mention of the man whose birthday is being celebrated. One wonders how a teacher would answer if a student asked why it was called Christmas. ― Ronald Reagan
32. “I need a weapon,” Valkyrie muttered. “You’re an Elemental with a Necromancer ring, trained in a variety of martial arts by some of the best fighters in the world,” Skulduggery pointed out. “I’m fairly certain that makes you a weapon.” “I mean a weapon you hold. You have a gun, Tanith has a sword… I want a stick.” “I’ll buy you a stick for Christmas.” ― Derek Landy, Mortal Coil
33. Mistletoe,” said Luna dreamily, pointing at a large clump of white berries placed almost over Harry’s head. He jumped out from under it. “Good thinking,” said Luna seriously. “It’s often infested with nargles. ― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
34. One can never have enough socks,” said Dumbledore. “Another Christmas has come and gone and I didn’t get a single pair. People will insist on giving me books. ― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
35. Ever since the Christmas of ’53, I have felt that the yuletide is a special hell for those families who have suffered any loss or who must admit to any imperfection; the so-called spirit of giving can be as greedy as receiving–Christmas is our time to be aware of what we lack, of who’s not home. ― John Irving, A Prayer for Owen Meany